Wednesday 4 March 2009

Twittering eh?

Twitter this, twitter that. To be honest, I don't think I'm mad about the whole idea. It's been referred to as a 10 second phone call, except instead of one person, it goes out into the twittersphere (not sure if its a word, but sure why not?). Either way it goes out to many many people.

Anyway, I'm not sure if I get the point of throwing a message out into the void for the sake of joining in with the masses and being able to say that I'm not old, I've joined the latest trend out there, therefore I must be cool.

At the same time, now that I've written this blog, I'm tempted to go and see what all the fuss is about. More on this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, only users with Google Accounts are allowed. All comments are moderated before posting.