Thursday 2 April 2009

Alternate income

So the company I'm working for have finally admitted that we ain't doing as well as we'd hoped. They've gone and announced a 10% cut across the board, no one is free from it. It's very fair but at the same time, why does it have to be me?

Anyways, I suppose this means I'm going to have to up the anti and start looking for an alternate income or maybe even a replacement job.

Also on another note, I hear college fees might be coming back in. Should I try and squeeze out a Masters before it goes full force and ruins any ideas I had of continuing my formal education. Maybe I'm just best using Google as my teacher to find me all the material I need to educate me in the ways of engineering or lead me to sites where I can buy books to sort this out.

Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, only users with Google Accounts are allowed. All comments are moderated before posting.