Tuesday 28 April 2009

First Items Ordered

Ok, I've finally ordered the first batch of items from Farnell. Unfortunately, they only allow orders over 35euro so I had to add a few more items as well. I figured it'd be a good idea to buy a set of noise cancelling headphones as well for my other project.

Anyways, I ordered the following

40x IR LED's, 880nm, SFH485P (16.80 euro)
10x WireWound 51ohm, 5% tolerance, 3W tolerance resistors (3.70 euro)
1x IR Filtered PhotoDiode SFH203-FA (0.75 euro)
for further tests and reducing the overall size of screen.
1x MUX/DEMUX SN74HC4851D for another project (0.75 euro)
1x pair of noise cancelling headphones (15.58 euro)

Hopefully these should arrive in the next few days and I can start taking photos.
I look forward to it.

The transparent acryllic is going to be the tough bit to get. Maybe Stephen has had some luck with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, only users with Google Accounts are allowed. All comments are moderated before posting.