Sunday 22 November 2009


Yesterday I got the best email ever in the world. EA finally sent me an invitation to take part in their Beta program for Command & Conquer 4. It's the final in the Command & Conquer series. As far as I know, EA are only handing out these invitations to contest winners. The contest was to come up with the name for the final game in the series. Now I know my entry was Tiberium Twilight and the winner was Tiberian Twilight. So I'm a little unsure about how I got it. Still though, I'm happy as Larry. Unfortunately I'm under an NDA with EA, the only information I'm allowed disclose is that I'm a part of the Beta Program. I'm not allowed mention anything about what new units, gameplay or anything to do with the game.
I will however let you know that it is shaping up quite nicely and I will thoroughly enjoy being part of the Beta Program. Believe me, when it's finished it will be well worth the wait.

I believe I will go ahead and pre-order the game as well, when it is released. With the pre-order comes an autographed photo of Kain. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, only users with Google Accounts are allowed. All comments are moderated before posting.