Friday 29 May 2009

iGoogle



I'm really enjoy iGoogle. It gives me daily updates from the Irish Times, New York Times, RTE News, RTE Business, BreakingNews.ie, BBC News and People.com with the latest in news and gossip. I find it a great way to start or finish the day by keeping up to speed with the world around me.

I also have get a photo of the day from National Geographic (Today's Atlatntic Walrus, Canada). They are all really astounding, Google have done some impressive things with their search engine and they keep doing more and more.

The picture on the right is taken from the gadget 1000 places to See Before you Die. It's a picture of Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe and Zambia.

I recommend anyone to have a look at it at least and see what they think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, only users with Google Accounts are allowed. All comments are moderated before posting.