Thursday 28 May 2009

PC Gaming, I'm back!!



So I finally logged back into Steam last night for the first time in a long time and I think I'm gonna try get back into gaming like I used to. I really do miss the all nighters. I think since I quit World of Warcraft I haven't been able to play like I used to. Plus having a girlfriend and having travelled around the world also changes things a little. No longer will I be a lonely gamer longing for uber nerd girl to touch me or look at me or cyber. Now I've got a hot girlfriend who'll tell me to come to bed instead of playing stupid games, haha.

Anyways, I've added a quick pic here that I added as my avatar last night. It's from Dead Space, a truly magnificent game that I've been playing on and off for a few months now. It's terrible, I bought this game for my brother for christmas and I haven't given it the proper time it deserves. I recommend checking this game out, if you liked F.E.A.R., any of the Half Life series or Doom 3, then you'll like this. It'll send chills up your spine and has a very interesting storyline too. You can also download the movie (Downfall) which gives you the background story to the game. You can find it on youtube in parts. It's a pity the movie wasn't put on the disk along with the game. It's animated and nothing amazing, but it's always good to see some background story before playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, only users with Google Accounts are allowed. All comments are moderated before posting.